Are you planning to hire a bus for a Wedding function, Outstation road trip, One-day weekend outing, pilgrimage tours, family Holiday trips, corporate pick drop, Company or Corporate tours?
Use Gurgaon bus services from Meyatri for a hassle-free experience and at the best price.
Hire a bus with all modern features like Television Air conditioner coaches Luxurious Pushback seats Digital music stereo systems Washroom etc., Book Deluxe Semi sleeper 35, 36, 40, 45, 54, 55 seaters, Tata Volvo charter & Party buses for Tours Business trips or family itinerary to relish the best places to visit and more sightseeing places.
Outstation getaways near Gurgaon:
Jaipur | Mathura | Agra | Rishikesh | Noida | New Delhi | Faridabad | Delhi NCR | Book Now
Clean and Sanitised buses
We instruct all our service providers to keep the vehicle neat and clean from inside. It is part of their duty to clean the car, after completing every duty.
Each vehicle should pass the Meyatri cleanness checklist before going out. Book Now
GPS Enabled buses
Implementing GPS enabled bus management tracking system one way to make customer feels more safe reliable. Even customers will be able to share current locations with their loved ones while traveling. Book Now
If you are wondering what could you possibly do in Gurgaon, then here are some of our fun-filled activities you can give a go while you are staying here. And if you are thinking about what could be the safest way to travel to these amazing tourist places, simply just hail a bus from the best bus service in Gurgaon.
1. The Adventures to Have: Well, it was not very easy to narrow down all the places into a list but here are our top picks that you need to visit before you leave Gurgaon. Book Now
2. Kingdom of Dreams: To suit the name to its fullest the place is actually a kingdom of dreams. The KOD with its magnificent structure resides in sector 29 of Gurgaon and it is one of India’s first live entertainment and theater destinations. We bet you didn’t know that! did you? And you could get a direct bus service to KOD from the bus Service in Gurgaon. Book Now
3. Damdama Lake: What could better way to start off a beautiful journey than witnessing a bewildering sunset over the vast waters of Damdama lake? This serene south Gurgaon location has a soothing vibe to it as well as a very rich historical heritage. And if you are a bird watcher then you have just hit the jackpot because the monsoon is home of moreover 190 species of native and migratory birds. And just to throw everything off the top you would paragliding and hot air balloon surfing and much more adrenaline-pumping activities here. Want to give it a go? then just book your ride from the finest Gurgaon bus Service available even at the crack of dawn. Book Now
4. Manesar: If you want to experience a rural Harianvyi feel at your stay then your best fit is Manesar. This fast-turning industrial development area offers you a touch of rustic rural life with a jaw-dropping backdrop of the Aravalli Mountains. So, what enjoy a real break from city life? then contact a Car rental in Indiaand have your peaceful weekend. Book Now
5. The Night Is Still Young:
To all the party lovers who are now probably wondering that Gurgaon has nothing for you then behold! Because Gurgaon is one of the largest party hubs of all time. Here you would find party places like Striker Pub and Brewery, Manhattan Club, Cocktails and Dreams, and many more, and if you only want to have a nice luxurious dinner then restaurants like Prego- The Westin can full fill that hunger with delicious food within a good budget. Enjoyed the drinks a little too much? Hire a Gurgaon bus from the best bus booking in Gurgaon and reach your destination with complete safety. Book Now
And before we sum up this beautiful trip here are some more places that you can definitely visit-
Leisure Valley Park
Sheetala Mata Mandir
Aravalli Biodiversity Park
Oyster Beach Water Park
Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary
So, planning a trip to go on a trip to Gurgaon? Don’t forget to book your bus from the finest bus Service in Gurgaon for a safe and affordable journey experience.
Q: How many types of buses are available in Gurgaon?
A: deluxe and luxury buses and tempo travelers under the following seating capacity 12, 20, 35, 36, 40, 54, 55. Book Now
Q: Which is the most economical bus available in Gurgaon?
A: The most economical bus available in Gurgaon at present is the Deluxe bus in all categories. Book Now
Q: What are the bus booking options available in Gurgaon?
A: Meyatri users can avail the following types of buses in Gurgaon:
a. Outstation buses: Outstation buses with All India destinations.
b. Bus Rentals: Meyatri offers bus rentals with AITP vehicles for both inter-city and intra-city travels, subject to entire vehicle bookings.
c. Airport Pick-up and Drop connectivity for the airport. This is an intra-city service and does not allow inter-city airport drops. Book Now
Q: What are the payment options for booking a bus?
You can make payments Via Cash, Cheques, and online bank transfer.
All users are required to pay a specific booking percentage, and the remainder is to be paid to the bus driver or field executive at the time of check-in. Book Now
Q: Does the payment include all road trip expenses like toll charges, parking charges, etc.?
A: No. The Bus payment is exclusive of road trip expenses like toll charges, permit charges, parking fees, entry fees, service bus, and any other government-levied taxes. All such payments are to be made directly to the driver by the user as and when needed. Book Now
Q: Do I need to carry any ID proof to avail bus services on Meyatri?
A: Yes, you need to carry a photo ID proof to help the driver identify you at the time of check-in. Book Now